readingLive Sign In
- Never send your username or password in an email.
- IT Services will never ask for your password.
- Keylogging software may be installed on your computer. Can you trust the machine you are using?
- Only log in to a mail server using HTTPS that has a valid security certificate. Check for the padlock on your browser.
- For further security information, see PC Security.
Sign in using your University username and password.
If this is your first time logging in, please read the Rules for the Use of Computers and Data Networks before proceeding.
Important: Make sure you are signed out of all other Windows Live, MSN or Hotmail services before logging in to readingLive.